It’s ironic that there is such a delay in this post, because I’ve been wanting to try and make this recipe since February. Now that I finally made it, I sort of forgot that I hadn’t posted it and then got carried away with my family tree. So anyways, here this is! If you like spicy, zingy and healthy, chances are you will really enjoy this buffalo cauliflower recipe, even if you’re not thrilled about the idea of cauliflower. When my boyfriend tried this, he happily exclaimed “This is my new favorite way to eat cauliflower!” which I found hilarious, since he doesn’t eat cauliflower. I hope you feel the same way.
1 head cauliflower
1 spray Pam Purely Olive Oil
1/3 C. Frank’s Red Hot
2 T Light Butter (I use Smart Balance Light)
juice from 1/2 lemon
Protein 3 g
Carbohydrate 8 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Total Sugars 3 g
Added Sugars 0 g
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
**Does not include any dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop cauliflower into about 2 inch pieces. Make sure there are no stems.
- With the cauliflower on a non-stick cookie sheet, spray all pieces with Pam Olive Oil until slightly shimmering.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and slightly brown.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over cauliflower and toss. Roast for another 5-7 minutes, until at desired browness/ tenderness.
- Optional: Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Health and joy,